Join Rev. Molly for this 6-week Prosperity class
Thursdays, May 18 - June 22
Choose the 1:30 class or the 7:00 class
Classes last 2 hours, Payment on a Love Offering basis.
Suggested Love Offering: $20 per class session
Join us at Unity of the Oaks for an interactive discussion guided by Rev. Molly Rockey around the book The Energy of Money by Maria Nemeth, PhD.
"Money is congealed energy," said Joseph Campbell. And releasing it releases life's possibilities. . . .
Free your financial energy and use it to achieve personal life goals with easy-to-follow exercises and meditations, effective worksheets, and other interactive processes that combine self-help and self-discovery with proven methods of money management.
- Uncover the hidden landscape of beliefs, patterns, and habits that underlie and sometimes subvert your everyday use of money and personal resources
- Tame the dragons of driven behavior and busyholism
- Defuse fears of deprivation and scarcity
- Embrace and work through paradox and confusion
- Consciously focus your money energy
- Clear yourself to receive the energy and support of others and the universe
- Develop and stay on your personal path to abundance
Enjoy sharing insights and a-ha moments with a group of like-minded individuals who support you in embracing a new level of prosperity consciousness!
Books available at the Unity of the Oaks bookstore, or click here to order from Amazon.com and donate a percentage to our community.
This class counts for credit as part of the Spiritual Education and Enrichment (S.E.E.) program from Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute.