Symptoms of Inner Peace – by Saskia Davis
As shared by Rev. Molly during the Second Sunday of Advent service on Dec. 7, 2014
SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
by Saskia Davis
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many already have been exposed; and it is possible that people, everywhere, could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what, up to now, has been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Signs & Symptoms of Inner Peace
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in judging self
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of ability to worry
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others & nature
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen
- An increased susceptibility to love extended by others and the uncontrollable urge to extend it
WARNING: If you have some or all of the above symptoms, be advised that your condition of inner peace may be too far advanced to be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk.
© 1984 Visit http://www.symptomsofinnerpeace.net for more from this author!