First Time Visitors
We're excited to have you visit us!
Thank you for learning about Unity of The Oaks! Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted as part of the Unity Of The Oaks’ family.
We hope you will join us at one of our Sunday Services online or in-person.
Please fill out the form below to be added to our mailing list and to have the office contact you if you would like to know more about our community.
5 Basic Unity Principles
Unity offers five universal principles as the foundational guidance for living abundantly and staying in tune with your own divine nature.
1. God is everywhere and always present in every circumstance. This divine energy, the universal force of love and wisdom, underlies and animates all of existence.
2. Human beings are innately good because they are connected to and an expression of Spirit.
3. Our thoughts have creative power to influence events and determine our experiences.
4. Prayer and meditation connect and align us to our own spiritual nature and to the one great power in the universe, also called God.
5. It is not enough to understand spiritual teachings. We must apply our learning in all areas of life, incorporating them into our thoughts, words, and actions.